Hundreds of thousands of Gazans sought shelter as Israeli forces advanced into the ruins of the city of Rafah.
The U.N. has said Israel killed the workers. The video appears to contradict Israel’s version of the incident, which ...
The Israeli military has intensified strikes on parts of Gaza after Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu pledged that the ...
Israeli forces have moved into Rafah, creating a new security zone in Gaza, while simultaneously launching airstrikes in ...
Egyptian officials deny Israeli reports of military escalation, with analysts suggesting Israel is preparing to expel ...
Jerusalem: Diverging accounts have emerged regarding a deadly attack in Gaza last month in which Israeli troops fired on ...
IDF chief meets with worried families, assures them fighting will bring home captives; Jon Polin in message to PM: Enough with the paranoid TikTok videos, bring back the hostages ...
At least 33 Palestinians have been killed and more than 100 wounded in Israeli air attacks on three schools housing displaced ...
Gaza’s Health Ministry says an Israeli airstrike has killed at least 27 Palestinians sheltering at a school in northern Gaza ...
Foreign Ministry says targeted Rafah center stored medical supplies, calls on Security Council to hold Israel accountable - ...
Bodies were found a week after Civil Defense and Palestinian Red Crescent crew members went on rescue mission to Rafah ...
Palestinians displaced from Rafah on Thursday voiced their despair over Israel's announcement that it would cut the city off ...