46m
Independent.ie on MSNHundreds of Palestinians killed since fighting resumed, as IDF expands its ‘security zone’ in GazaIsraeli troops have moved into an area of northern Gaza, taking control of more territory around the edge of the enclave, the military said yesterday, days after the government announced plans to ...
Israeli forces have been expanding their strikes and evacuation orders across the war-torn territory in recent days.
The U.N. has said Israel killed the workers. The video appears to contradict Israel’s version of the incident, which ...
Jacobin is echoing the official position of the Netanyahu government, the Biden administration, and the Trump administration, ...
"The matter does not require denial, but rather laughing out loud," a senior Ansar Allah official told Newsweek.
Israel on Friday announced it would expand its “security zone” in north Gaza through further ground operations, as Palestinian health officials and emergency responders said dozens had been killed in ...
Human Rights Watch welcomes the opportunity to provide input to inform the report on older persons in armed conflict and ...
Two months after President Donald Trump announced a halt to U.S. engagement with the United Nations Human Rights Council, ...
Israel has killed at least 112 Palestinians over the past day, including dozens of children and elders slaughtered in three ...
Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán has announced his intention to withdraw his country from the International Criminal ...
Israel resumed its military offensive in Gaza in March, blaming Hamas for rejecting a new US proposal to extend the ceasefire ...
Israeli airstrikes killed at least 100 Palestinians across the Gaza Strip on Thursday, including at least 27 sheltering at a ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results